At skopology, we want to offer you curated science art home decor and art with the best shipping options. For our home decor we are using a third-party order fulfillment centre to lower delivery costs, so your packages will be coming directly from our suppliers. This means costs savings for you. For our science art these packages will come directly from the artists themselves and the shipping will be determined prior or after purchase.
Our time frame once you place your order is as follows:
1. Processing time:
It takes 2-3 business days after skopology receives your order and payment.
-For art by our science artists this is also 2-3 days.
2. Shipping time:
skopology relies on our logistics partners so that we can ship out your items as fast as we can. However, the majority of our items are based overseas and internationally delivery can take anywhere from 3-12 weeks depending on the how large the item is, your destination and time spent in customs. The larger the items, we have found will take longer to go through US customs.
Shipping to the US, Canada or Europe may incur taxes and duties. The taxes and duties on imported goods is up the discretion of the customs agents in the country of importation.
skopology is not liable for any import fees, duties, and/or taxes that may apply.
What you can expect:
1. After processing your order, your package will be turned over to our logistics partners.
2. International customs delays do happen! Please expected delays and this is not included in skopology's overall lead time as this is beyond our control.
3. Longer shipping times may vary depending on your address, and availability of shipping couriers in your location.
4. Shipping delays can happen too! Packages can take longer to arrive at your destination.
5. skopology will regularly send you updates about your order through your provided email address. Don't forget to leave your full contact details including phone number.
6. You can track your package via our website or here.